Course Ground

Become an Instructor!

It’s nice to see you lurking on this page. I bet you want to be a part of the Course Ground Team.

Let me tell you, we want you to become a part of our team too.

What’s the perks of becoming an instructor?

  1. You get 80% of your total sales. The remaining 20% will be used for server and maintenance costs.
  2. You can add “An Awesome Instructor From Course Ground” in your resume.
  3. Become a part of the first e-learning marketplace in the Philippines.
  4. Get the chance to join the quarterly instructors’ meet up and meetings to further boost your skills and your sales.

Think you’re ready to become a part of us?

Fill out the form below!

top
Copyright © 2016 Course Ground by Rene Paolo